Allo Allo, this is Nighthawk
The love of my life, the mother of my fur baby, the reason I go home, the goddess of my universe:
My MUCH better half
for USA trip:
- Get massive iced coffee and Dunkin Donuts for breakfast first morning in Boston.
- Get a Red Sox players autograph (preferably someone that has been around since at least 2007).
- Hang over the wall and scoop a foul ball up.
- Take youforgotyourthingy to Victoria’s Secret for the first time.
- Get a photo in front of Dropkick Murphys mural in South Boston, with my finger in my nose.
- Drink at McGreevy’s. Again.
- Eat more Fenway Franks then last time I was there.
- Sing along to Dirty Water, Tessie and Joy to the World. Preferably more than once.
- Shoot an M4, MP5, M1919 and maybe an M249 in Vegas.
- Go to a batting cage.
- Get a massive donut from Serendipity 3.
- Take pictures in front of as many famous Vegas attractions, with my finger in my nose.
- Learn to play Baccarat.
- Drive a Lamborghini.
- Buy some new sunglasses.
- Not be afraid of birds at Seaworld San Diego.
- Attend ANZAC day ceremony on the deck of the USS Midway.
- See a game at Petco Park.
- Swim in the Pacific Ocean.
- Not be afraid of birds at San Diego Zoo.
- Drive up the PCH from San Diego to LA.
- Find Repop MFG on the way to LA and buy sweet ass wolf head belt buckle.
- Do the touristy LA things (Disneyland, Universal Studios, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood, Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier), take photos with my finger in nose.
- Not get mugged, or have hotel room broke into.
- Buy something from Tri-Co in Hollywood.
- Take picture out the front of Randy’s Donuts. Yep. With my finger in nose.
- Eat good Mexican food.
- Drink cheap beer.
- Try a PBR and try figure out why everyone loves it.
- Suit up for wedding reception in Seattle.
- More to be added…